Kuwait Visa Application Guide and Requirement.
Kuwait Visa Application… Have you ever thought about traveling to Kuwait? If yes, you have all you need to get there right at your door step. Kuwait is a Western Asian country situated in the northern edge of Eastern Arabia at the out skin of the Persian Gulf where it shares borders with Saudi Arabia and Iraq.
Kuwait Visa Application Guide and Requirement
Oil reserves were discovered in 1938 and today it has the highest economy backed up with the world’s sixth largest oil reserves and its dinar is the highest valued currency in the globe. Kuwait is often considered the “Hollywood of the Gulf” due to the popularity of its soap operas and theatre. Kuwait is home to the largest opera house in the Middle East.
Requirements for a Kuwait Visa
- Passport: Original, signed passport valid for a minimum of two years having at least one or two blank passport page for visa stamp(s). Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for visa stamps.
- Kuwait Visa Application Form: One signed Kuwait visa application form. After placing your order, fill out the application form included in your Visa Application Kit.
- Photo: One recent 2 x 2 passport type photograph, in color, front view and with a plain/white background.
OR – you can upload a photo when you place your order, instead of providing physical passport photos.
- Other Forms: A handwritten letter of intent outlining the applicant’s purpose of travel to Kuwait, the length of intended stay in Kuwait, name of places to be visited, contact information in country, and accommodation information.
- Criminal Record: FBI Issued Police Clearance. This document must be dated after the work permit and will need to be legalized through the US Department of State and Consulate. If the FBI summary includes any criminal activity, a handwritten letter of explanation must also be provided.
Please note: it may take up to approximately one month to obtain the summary from the FBI.
- Medical Requirements: Original Health Certificate stamped by a medical doctor certifying that the patient is in good health and free from contagious diseases. In addition, negative lab results for HIV (AIDS test), hepatitis B and C, malaria, filariasis, syphilis and a chest X-Ray for tuberculosis.
Original Employment Contract.
This is Travisa’s service order form, where you will provide your contact and shipping information, choose the visa processing needed and make your payment. You must print the completed form and send it to Travisa with all other supporting documents.
Kuwait Visas are usually processed in up to 3 weeks, depending on approval received from Kuwait. Rush service may be available under certain circumstances, at the discretion of the consulate if approval is received.
How to Obtain a Kuwait Business Visa
- You will need to have a Visa application form and a security form completed by your Sponsor
- Your Passport and 1 photocopy
- Sponsor’s passport and 1 photocopy
- Sponsor’s civil ID and 1 photocopy
- Sponsor’s work permit for Private employees
- An up to date salary from the sponsor’s employer
- Documented proof for family members
Also it is normally expected that the sponsor of a relative must be earning more than 450 KD’s per month if he has a government related job and at least KD650 per month if he works for a private enterprise. The person seeking the sponsorship must then go to the Kuwait embassy and have their passport approved before traveling to Kuwait or else it can be faxed onto Kuwait.
If a visitor outstays their Visa then they will be fined KD10 a day for every day after their Visa has expired. They must pay the fine at the Department of Shuwaikh before they can leave the country. An extension to a Visa can often be obtained but it must be applied for before the original one is due to expire.
Where and How to Apply for Kuwait Visa
- Gather your documents and complete the forms
- Ship your documents to the Kuwait consulate office
Travisa – Los Angeles
5757 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 570
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Travisa – Washington, DC
4301 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Suite 250
Washington, DC 20008